Last Updated: 11/15/2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
4. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
6. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
7. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
8. Do We Make Updates to This Policy?
9. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at mrtevebaugh at gmail.com.